Thinking That Engages
We have a wealth of experience in creating and working with nonprofit organizations that serve communities (particularly those of color), as well as handling complex public affair initiatives that advocate on behalf of the underserved communities. We have dealt with nuances of issues that include community violence, mentoring programs, faith-based and disparity.
Our proficiency in community-based initiatives makes us the perfect partner to assist you with forming, branding, positioning or running a nonprofit.
Please check back often as we’ll continually update this section with new case studies.
View our current Community Solutions Case Studies:
- Colorado Christian Fellowship (faith-based)
- Stapleton Foundation (health & wellness)
- The Bad 3 (public engagement)
- USTA Colorado (health & wellness)
- Youth Mentoring Collaborative (public engagement)
- The Black Consortium (public engagement)
- Mountain Region Black Economic Summit–MRBES (public engagement)
- The Crisis Center (public engagement)
- Chamber Connect (public engagement)
Contact us to put RNR | Community Solutions to work for you and your community
To learn more about RNR | Strategic Solutions click on the appropriate link below: