Backend Engineer Denver
We are looking for a talented backend python SaaS developer who is excited to learn new skills, build teams, and pave our path forward as we develop new ways to harness insights from one of the most ubiquitous and challenging IoT sensor (video camera).
- Take ownership of significant subsections of Prism’s python-based cloud service
- Work with Product to define, design, and deliver on new features
- Build private and public APIs for Prism.
- Lead by example by designing and implementing clean best-practices maintainable python.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Python, the standard library, and django
- Integration with an SQL-based DB, table design
- Integration with external http REST API’s
- NIX development (preferably debian/ubuntu) using git
- Teamwork: jump in and work with a group of talented engineers to jointly tackle tough problems
- Selfwork: ability to work independently and research answers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Basic frontend web development (JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX)
- A strong open source presence (send us your profile links!)