We are looking for a highly motivated UX Designer to join us in further developing Battlefield related projects. We have an eye for details and a passion for intuitive and beautiful UX/UI. You will be part of a dedicated and talented team, developing next-generation experiences for players of Battlefield, Battlefront and other EA titles. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
- Responsible for initial high concepts behind visual style, the UX Designer communicates their vision by creating key drawings, concept images, mood boards, color swatches, documentation and example assets.
- The UX Designer works with the project’s Producer to ensure the art direction fits with the overall project goals and they also work closely with the team’s game and web artists to realize this vision.
- Analyze current interfaces and user interaction data. Both in live products and unreleased products using our UX testing labs.
- Prototype the product experience using any array of prototyping techniques, facilitating short feedback loops and iteration times.
- Conduct presentations/training sessions and create guidelines to spread the knowledge of how we want to design our experiences.
- Create lo-fi and hi-fi mockups in collaboration with developers, producers and fellow designers.
- Proven track-record of designing large scale applications and user experience work
- Understanding of human-computer interaction concepts
- Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for software
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross-functional teams
- Exceptional visual communication skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Balsamiq and Powerpoint
- Comprehensive experience from multiple projects from start to finish
- Coding experience and animation experience is a plus
- A genuine interest for gaming
Please apply online with cover letter and CV (preferably including a link to your portfolio). The position is permanent.